Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What Can You Do With One Word

I decided to try the One Word and see what I came up with. The word was available and you have 60 seconds to write as much as you can.

She ran through the forest and wouldn't stop until she reached her destination. She needed to get the available information to the right hands. There are several people who would do anything to get what she had. The old tattered page was safely tucked away in her pouch.

I haven't been writing much, but I have been enjoying the holiday season. Even though it is like 77 degrees we are getting into the spirit of the season. We decorated the house and tree. We went to Disney and saw the lights with family.


I also went to see a movie with a great friend and got to pose with Gandalf.




No comments:

Post a Comment