Monday, December 31, 2012

One Word On Monday

Since I promised myself I wouldn't start working on my novel again until the new year I decided to do another One Word. I love it because it forces you to just spit out something quickly with a small prompt. The prompt word was: Officers

As I drove through our quite suburban neighborhood I saw 2 officers chasing a piglet. They slipped and fell as it squealed and ran. They were ganging up on it, but it was still faster and seemed to out smart them at every turn.

I don't know where this came from, but the visual in my head made me laugh hard. Happy Monday all.



photo credit: ucumari via photopin cc

2 comments:

  1. it is a lovely pic! thanaks for sharing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of One Word. Nice take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete