1. Blog every day in April. (A to Z and ROW80 there are NO brakes.)
So far I've missed F, but have gotten the others out and I like most of the posts so that is something.
2. Check out at least 3 A to Z posts per day.
I have only been making it to 2 per day. My favorite part of A to Z is finding all the new blogs. I need to do more hoping.
3. Check out at least 5 posts from each new ROW80 linky before the next one comes out.
This did not happen at all. Again I cry more hoping.
4. Use Twitter at least once per day.
I have been tweeting my A to Z posts so mostly doing this, but I have been neglecting retweeting and checking out the cool stuff that has been posted.
5. Post on my author Facebook page at least 2 times per week.
Again, I've been posting everyday so another win.
6. Read 5 books in round 2.
I don't even anticipate starting this until April has come to a close.
Photos from Pixabay.