1. Write 500 words per day on any project.
Thursday: Didn't make it home until 3am so slept too late so and didn't do anything. I actually can't really remember what I did on Thursday.
Friday: 258 plotting
Saturday: More nothing, I spent the day with a friend I hadn't seen in over a month and we just gabbed for hours.
Sunday: 380 on this blog.
2. Blog at least every Wednesday and Sunday.
So far I am doing well on this as long as I get this done soon.
3. Check out at least 10 posts from each new ROW80 linky before the next one comes out.
I got to 10, but wasn't able to leave a comment on all of them.
4. Use Twitter at least once per day.
I missed Thursday on this, too.
5. Post on my author Facebook page at least 3 times per week.
It is so close to the end, but I haven't been able to make this and I just need to change this to 2 times per week. I am only posting the updates when I put out a new blog post.
6. Read 1 book per week.
Yea, I have long since given up on completing this, but keep trucking on with the list to help me read books I wouldn't usually discover. I read about a chapter a night and managed to hit myself in the head with my phone every night as I fell asleep reading.
Photo credit Pixabay