Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What's Stopping Me?

This post is very picture heavy so beware!

The month of November is not over, but I am so done. I hit a few road blocks and I would love to share them with you.

My first obstacle was always a known quantity. I am a stay at home homeschooling mom so my children are my number one distraction.



You already know that the Renaissance Faire stole one of my weekends.

Fully armored combat by our knights.

To the yield not the death, so we can hit them again next weekend.
 
Father and son hugging isn't that cute.

The girls have to help the Knights defeat their most challenging foe...the rope.

Ren fighting with Three Musketeer type weapons.
Hubby

My little man on the jousting horse


Next I was kidnapped and forced to go to Disney. With a wonderful friend and her family.

Rowan on the steps of town hall.

Rowan, Alexis and Gwen riding the People Mover.

Gwen holding Abby.

Throw the kids in jail with Zurg.

Gwen and Alexis

Dear friends Susan and Gregg with Abby.

Gwen holding Ariel.

Alexis was so happy to get this horse.

Ariel and Grandma
Ooooo, Ahhhhhh,

Murmur, murmur, murmur.

Then last, but certinally not least we have Thanksgiving. We were blessed to get to see friends from out of state.

Rowan was trying to tell me something, but he was so cute I had to take a pic.

Cousin Chloe holding Lilly.

Too cool

The real star of the show.

Of course there was the Black Friday sales. My sister and I were able to spend a lot of time together and we got some great deals. There was not much crazyness where we were or we were just lucky enough to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment