Thursday, March 31, 2016

Violet Prompt to go With Anxiety and Zombies

I have received some awesome suggestions for the orange category contest and can't wait to post the finished list for you to vote on. There is less than one day left to get in your suggestions. Click here and scroll down a bit to enter. Remember the contest ends at 11:45 tonight and I am sending a twenty dollar Amazon gift card to the person who has the best suggestion. Come on people let me suck your brains. I feel like a zombie now and I kinda like it.

I am getting really nervous about Camp NaNo and Blogging A to Z. It hasn't started yet I already feel like I am behind, actually I feel like I am WAY behind. This seems to be the story of my life. I still have some holes in my A to Z genre list and only a few of my intro posts are completes waiting for the flash fiction that will be added as part of Camp NaNo project. I really need to get my rear in gear. I want to finish the April things this year. April has been a bad month for me for several years in a row and I am hoping to change that this year. Time to write a new story, figuratively and literally.

I have a new prompt for you. It took me a long time to scour Pixabay and find a graphic for the violet character prompts, but I like what I found and hope you do as well.


I was just thinking about what the character that has been stalking me would do if he saw his childhood bully. I decided that he was bullied in elementary and middle school, but something changed in him around 14. He wouldn't acknowledge his childhood bully partially because he thought it was beneath him, but also the bully would quickly cross the road (Like the chicken he is.) to get the hell out of his way. Then I was thinking what could have happened to make someone react like that? to move away quickly instead of just pretending you didn't see the other person or something like that. So his backstory expanded right before my eyes. The then gangly 14 year old character came upon this bully being inappropriate to a female classmate and stepped in. I think he has a bit of a hero thing, which is good since he is demanding to become the hero in a book I have yet to fathom. He beat the heck out of the bully, probably going too far because he wasn't just reacting to the current situation, but many years of torment. This is when their relationship changed and he became a bit of a dark knight.

What would the current character you are working with do? Do you have any tips to stay focused on your writing? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete