Monday, January 14, 2013

Winner and One Word

The blog hop was a lot of fun. I loved reading all the excerpts. I think I might have misunderstood what they were doing because all I had to offer was a flash fiction. Now on to more exciting news, the winners.

The winner of my drawing for a $20 gift cert to Amazon or B&B is: Mary Frances Roya

Thanks you so much for all your comments and I truly hope you enjoyed my story.

The grand prize winners can be found here.

In addition to the awesome news about the lucky winners. I also wanted to leave you with a One Word. The word was cry.

I wish I didn't have to cry, but the best way to get him out of my system is to cry it out. He abused my heart by leaving with a piece he didn't even want. Now I just need to move on, but there is something that keeps bringing me back to him. His eyes, his smile or maybe being forced into situations where I have to deal with him on a regular basis.

Not sure where that was going, but it just popped out.


Smiling guy photo credit: danimaniacs via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment